Information Collection and Use
- We do NOT advertise to you (targeted or general advertising) within the application. This is a paid application and we do NOT sell your information to third parties that will advertise to you.
- We do NOT collect or use the IDFA (identifier for advertisers) nor do we collect or use the AAID (google advertising id).
- We do NOT link user or device data collected from you with user or device data collected from other companies’ apps, websites, or offline properties for targeted advertising or advertising measurement purposes.
- We do NOT share your information with data brokers or sell it to third parties so they can advertise to you.
- We do NOT currently use third party service providers for tracking your use of the application (understanding your usage so that we can improve the application). We do plan to add this in the future and will provide you the ability to opt-out when we do so.
- We do NOT currently use third party service providers for tracking issues and errors you encounter while using the application (to improve the applications stability and performance). We do plan to add this in the future and will provide you with the ability to opt-out when we do so.
- We do store the information associated with your login provider (email address, full name, and avatar image) for sharing with people that you collaborate with through the app.
- We associate your third-party login with the data you enter in the application (trials, questions, juror information, etc.) so that the data can be retrieved by you and so that you can share it with others through the app.
- When you invite others to collaborate with you using our application, we will share with them information about you collected from the login provider (email address, full name, avatar). That is the only information we will share.
- We do not store or have access to your password for third party login providers.
- We do use third party service providers for storing data. These providers have access to the data associated with your login (email address, full name, avatar, trial data).
- We do log your interactions with our servers which would include information that does not specifically identify you (IP address, device model, OS version, etc.). This information is available to our service provider partners.
- When you open a support request (or other information request to us) using the application, we do generate an email that contains information about your device (device serial number, device model, OS version, etc.) to help us diagnose the issue. All information we collect is visible to you prior to you sending the email. The information is used for support purposes only and is not sold.
- We might use the third-party login provider information to reach out to you with information or opportunities about our software or services. If we include information about third party software or services, we will do so without the third-party having access to your email address or any information we collect about you.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.